VSSK group’s, audit firm has substantial experience in providing statutory audit services under various statutes across various industries for the past several decades.
The various types of statutory audits include:
Audit of listed and unlisted companies under the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013;
Audit of Banks under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949;
Audit of large business entities (corporate and non-corporate) under the Income Tax Act, 1961;
Audit of business entities under GST law of various states;
Audits required under exchange control regulations (liaison offices, site offices, and branch offices of foreign companies);
Audit of non-profit organizations (charitable organizations) under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 and under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act;
General Purpose audits of companies under IFRS.
Internal & Management Audit:
Internal & Management audit refers to an independent service to evaluate an organization’s internal controls, its corporate practices, processes, and methods. It is conducted to protect interest of various stake holders. We, at VSSK, conduct internal and management audits on behalf of the management with the objective of enhancing internal systems and controls and helping organizations to better cope with risks in the rapidly changing business environment. Our internal and management audit services are designed to suit individual client specific needs. It can provide assistance in managing key business concerns, be it achieving strategic business goals, meeting operational challenges, complying with regulatory norms or managing reporting requirements.
We, at VSSK, strongly believe in internal and management audits being a value addition exercise rather than a mere compliance exercise. Our range of services in this area includes:
- Critical evaluation of internal controls, internal systems, and internal processes in organizations and recommending areas for improvement;
• Internal audits of specified areas, which are conducted using a Risk-Based Approach;
• Assisting and advising organizations in complying with corporate governance requirements
• Reviewing compliance with various regulatory requirements;
• System audits encompassing review of physical, financial, and access controls, adequacy of back-up procedures implemented by organizations, stress testing of systems, etc.
• Review of Management Information Systems, suggesting means for improving such systems to provide meaningful input to top management, and assistance in setting up such systems
• Review of Internal Financial Controls.
• Advice and Assistance in setting up and implementing ERP systems.
INDUSTRIES We Serve
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
- Health Care
- Real Estate
To learn more about our services and company portfolio see our brochure.