Global competitive pressures focus on corporate governance function by all quarters – the stakeholders, the government and the creditors alike have increased the need for putting in place an effective system of internal controls and risk management processes. The independent directors, key management personnel, and stakeholders are now demanding that internal auditors play a larger role not only in terms of ensuring adequate internal controls and systems in place but in also guiding them on all facets of enterprise risks, be it business risks, operational risks, financial risks, system risks, etc. We, at VSSK, conduct risk management and internal audits on behalf of the management with the objective of enhancing internal systems and controls and helping organizations to better cope with risks in the rapidly changing business environment. Various management information systems or ERP systems also need to be implemented properly, to ensure proper information reaches the management. Our range of services in this area includes:
• Critical evaluation of internal controls, internal systems, and internal processes in organizations and recommending areas for improvement;
• Risk Management audit and review with a view to providing valuable insights to the management of enterprise-wide risks;
• Internal audits of specified areas, which are conducted using a Risk-Based Approach;
• Assisting and advising organizations in complying with corporate governance requirements
• Identification and recommending areas of cost reduction, streamlining of operations, and recommending ways and means for improving the bottom line;
• Reviewing compliance with various regulatory requirements;
• System audits encompassing review of physical, financial, and access controls, adequacy of back-up procedures implemented by organizations, stress testing of systems, etc.
• Review of Management Information Systems, suggesting means for improving such systems to provide meaningful input to top management, and assistance in setting up such systems
• Review of Internal Financial Controls.
• Advice and Assistance in setting up and implementing ERP systems, such as SAP.
INDUSTRIES We Serve
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
- Health Care
- Real Estate
To learn more about our services and company portfolio see our brochure.